Monday, June 25, 2012

Passing the First Test: Stretching Petals

Hey Everyone!


Flower here. It's my second week at Catholic Relief Services and I am really learning alot! Right now I am on a new assignment called "footsteps in faith" (if i haven't mentioned it already).  Today will be a short post considering I am building this particular project from scratch.  Plus my lunch break is almost over. I am learning a little about after effects for this one so hopefully my videos and their qualities will improve over the next few weeks...


 Here is the link to the first video I did last week. I hope you guys enjoy it! I will post pictures up soon as well as video to spice things up a bit.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB52RulahbY&list=PL97ADFD670AC8B0F0&index=1&feature=plpp_video




It went well at the conference/ seminar this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment