Monday, July 16, 2012

A Long Awaited Full Bloom!

Hello Everyone!
  

   I wanted to give a shout out to all of you who have read my blog so far! I really appreciate all of the support! These people are not just in the United States but in, Russia, Honduras, Germany, Russia, and India! That in itself is awesome!

   The video is coming up soon! Just hold on tight and I will put it up within a few days after it is approved by my supervisors and he client. Stay tuned!

   Just as promised... (from the first blog), I am called flower because it's my stage name. I write poetry and perform around Baltimore City. Since things have been so busy lately I haven't been performing lately. Anyway, I will get back to work...
Ciao   




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is EVERYONE! My latest project!
Client: E-miles (Will give you more information about that soon
Program: Footsteps in Faith ( Catholic Relief Services Monthly Giving Program)

This is a donation video about feeding healing protecting and sheltering the less fortunate people around the world! I hope you enjoy this 30 second clip. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5taMuyt1w
This is a semi final draft



No comments:

Post a Comment