Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Planting Seeds

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to make sure you knew that the last video I posted is on the last blog entry. There is a link provided. Enjoy!

As of late I have been helping out and organizing some things. As of this week I am transcribing interviews of people from different parts of Africa. I am also watching a lot of CRS footage and videos to get a feel for how they put together their videos. I like the way they make their videos. If you wold like to see some of them to get to know them, go on Youtube and search for the CRS channel.

CRS has a database where they place their photos from all over the world and they cover an array of subjucts. Just as well, they have a video database. I am going through the video database to make it easier to search for these videos by giving them key words. Its not that exciting but I get to watch videos all day! Anyway, this is only temporary for a lot of projects are about to come into our department. I may also be helping a department with their media needs as well! stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! If you have any questions or comments you can post them here and I will read them! Thanks! No spam please

    ReplyDelete