Monday, August 6, 2012

Flower Pollination

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are having a good monday. I know I am! I just got a new assignment to put together a video for the president of CRS! I'm so excited! While doing that, my supervisors are leaving for some soryt of CRS retreat. This means I will be all alone in the video production department. But don't be sad for me...I get to work with the Donor Department while they are away and they seem like some fun people. The video I am working on is for the preseident, Carolyn Woo to use for the conclusion of her presentation(s)... I hope she likes it when I am finished. After it is approved  will post it on here so stay tuned!

On a side note...I am getting a bit sad...August 31st will be my last day at Catholic Relief Services. It has been going by very fast!

Ciao, (Have to get back to work)   

No comments:

Post a Comment